Hair soft, silky, shiny, and is easily styled already sure to be coveted by every woman. By practicing how to soften the hair here, who knows the crowns you can look the same as it was in the shampoo commercials.
The hair is rough and irregular could make women experience bad hair day. Furthermore, who would not want to have an easy soft fine hair combed with fingers? Allegedly, soft hair is one of the characteristics of healthy hair and manicured. Listened to how to soften the hair can make your days are inevitable from bad hair day.
The habit to Soften Hair
Following are the different daily habits that you can apply as a way to soften your hair, namely:
- Choosing the right shampoo How to soften the hair, the first can be done by selecting the appropriate type of shampoo your hair. It is recommended also to choose shampoo sulfate-free ‘ label ‘ or free detergent but contains a ‘ glitter ‘ hair so that dimethicone and easily arranged. Sulfate can indeed throw dirt and excess oil on the hair, but these substances also can make hair become damaged.
- Note the frequency of shampooing The shampoo is formulated to clean indeed an excess of oil on the scalp. However, if used every day, shampoo removes natural oils from the hair so that the hair becomes dry and brittle. For normal hair types shampoo twice a week actually was enough to keep clean of hair. If your hair tends to be greasy and drenched, it is recommended to wash the hair every 1 or 2 days. How often to wash the hair also need to look at several factors. For example, exposure to pollution, activities that emit a lot of sweat, and the weather. If your hair and scalp already feel greasy and dirty, it means it’s time to wash your hair.
- Use a deep conditioner After shampooing, sweep into the hair conditioner and let stand for a few minutes so that it absorbs into the hair shaft and soften each sheet. In addition, to soften the hair, conditioner can also reduce hair branching, change colors, and hair breakage due to hot weather or sunlight.
- Use hair mask Use hair mask at least once a week. You can choose the hair masks containing keratin, amino acids, or essential fatty acids. Hair masks can be made by mixing the avocado and mayonnaise. After the mask is applied evenly, wrap hair in a towel that has been warmed up for 20 minutes. Cool hair, then rinsed.
- The consumption of nutritious food How to soften the hair not only from outside but also from within. A lot of nutritious foods that are good for the hair, such as salmon, nuts, fruits, and vegetables are rich in antioxidants, and coconut oil. The nutrients in the food, such as protein, iron, omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamins, can help nourish the scalp. A healthy scalp will produce healthy hair anyway.
- Treatment with vegetable oil Once a week try to apply vegetable oil to the hair, such as coconut oil, almond oil, tea tree oil, or oil along. Massage the roots of the hair and let sit for overnight. Then, wash the hair without shampoo and conditioner the next day.
- Avoid chemicals, dryer, and straightener Other ways of softens the hair that you can practice is to reduce dyes, Straighteners or curling iron, and blow dry. Hair dye chemicals or sprays hot air from a hair dryer can make the hair becomes coarse, dry, and undamaged. Also, protect your hair from the Sun.