There is a lot of debate in the medical world, so it still takes a lot of research to determine whether not dinner can indeed make the body so skinny. Although it can not be considered as a cure for obesity, by watching the caloric intake, limiting the time to eat may help you lose weight.
Paying attention to Incoming Calorie intake
The important thing is not about the time you eat, but what and how many calories that enter the body. Calories are still calories, whenever you eat them. If the incoming calories are more than those that come out, then your weight will almost certainly increase.
Eating at night, especially after dinner hours, is more at risk of making you eat too much. Just check out the usual snacks you eat after dinner or when you can not sleep. Certainly, most of these are chips or cakes that include high-calorie foods without nutrients. Especially if you eat it while watching TV.
In addition, here are some facts to support you should avoid eating at night:
- Foods consumed after dinner, may not be burned to the fullest during your sleep. Unlike breakfast and lunch that will be burned during the move.
- Your weight is also more likely to increase if you lack sleep, affecting the metabolic hormones that can make you hungry more often, and also affect nutritional metabolism.
Also Read: Is Good to Breakfast Afternoon ?
In order for a Healthier Eating Pattern
You need the discipline to limit your dinner, especially avoid eating a snack after dinner. Not only because it wants to be thin, but to make the body healthier. Here is what you can do:
- Set the time when you can no longer take food in the kitchen after dinner.
- Try to have breakfast every morning. Breakfast rich in protein can control your appetite throughout the day.
- You should not miss lunch or breakfast so that night you do not get justification to eat a lot.
- Place snacks in closed cabinets. A snack in a container on a table can make anyone want and freely eat even if not hungry.
- Stay active all day long.
- If you are really starving at night after dinner, at least choose healthier foods, such as yogurt, or choose a snack that contains a maximum of 150 calories. Avoid spicy foods and caffeine that make you more difficult to sleep.
- When the activity and rest, the body will still burn calories. It’s just burning at rest runs slower than when active.
There are many reasons why people often eat a lot at night, ranging from starvation, stress, insomnia, to boredom. And eating before bed can actually disrupt the quality of your sleep and can cause indigestion.
Also Read: 5 Wrong Ways to Diet You Might Do
Let’s take a closer look at your food intake. Apply a healthy diet and lifestyle. Avoid excessive dinners and are advised not to eat at least 1-1.5 hours before bedtime. To be sure, you can also consult further with a nutritionist, so you better understand how the right way to lose weight.