Maternity time before arriving, you will experience the signs of giving birth. Childbirth is the process along and exhausting. However, not all women experience signs of childbirth.
To prepare and stationed in the face of labor, you can look at the emergence of signs of childbirth. Usually, the signs of childbirth occurred a few weeks or a few days before labor.
Various signs Bore you should look
Signs of childbirth can be seen or felt very clear to most women, but some won’t feel any sign of anything. In terms of physical, perhaps you will feel changes in your body like:
- False contractions feelThis contraction is commonly called Braxton Hicks or stomach tightening happening came and went. These false contractions but not as strong as the original contractions that occur during childbirth. This contraction usually lasts 30 to 120 seconds. Unlike the real contractions, Braxton Hicks contractions may be lost when you switch position or relaxed. This contraction would you feel before experiencing a real contraction. The difference in the original and other false contractions, Braxton Hicks contractions that is only felt in the abdominal or pelvic area, while the real contractions are usually felt in the lower part of the back and then moved to the front of the abdomen.
Feel the pain in the lower back, abdominal pain or cramping like premenstrual period is experiencing.
- Amniotic water broke The most common signs of childbirth that is known by most people is the rupture of the amniotic waters. Most women feel more contraction before the amniotic water broke, but there is also the first with amniotic rupture. When this occurs, it is usually the birth will follow soon. But the danger, if the amniotic water already broke, but you do not also experience a contraction, then your baby will be more susceptible to infection. It is because the liquid that always protects the baby from germs during these deposits have been exhausted. If this happens, the process of induction may be done to maintain the safety of your baby.
- Difficult to sleep A night’s sleep is disturbed and uneasy feelings could be signs of childbirth. Try to sleep or rest during the day, because you need power when childbirth takes place.
- Increased urination frequency couple of weeks or hours before labor, the baby will come down to Your pelvic cavity. This condition makes the uterus pressing the bladder so that the frequency of urination became more increased than usual.
- Thick mucus mixed with blood coming out of her VaginaWhile pregnant, Your cervix is covered by a thick mucus. But when approaching labor, Your cervix will dilate and make the roads so that the mucus that comes out through the vagina. Its color can be clear, pink, or a little bloody. But the mucus mixed with blood does not always become an early sign that you will give birth. This mucus can get out too when You have sex while pregnant.
- Changes in the cervical
Network at Your cervix will soften or become elastic. If you’ve never given birth, Your cervix will be easier to open about one or two centimeters before labor begins. But if it is your first time experiencing this time, the cervical opening of one centimeter cannot be a guarantee you will soon give birth.
Tips On Approaching Labor
- The bag contained clothes and toiletries.
- Baby equipment.
- Books, magazines or anything that could accompany you waits for labor.
- Pillows and blankets.
- If you want to capture the moment, you can also set up a video camera with a rechargeable battery is fully charged with a charger.
- Save these items in one place within easy reach when emergency conditions.