The ideal way to lose weight requires commitment, discipline, and good planning. Although not easy, ideal weight is not just a dream alone. You can perform various ways to lose weight so that your weight becomes healthy and ideal.
Basically, weight is dependent on the intake of incoming calories and how many calories are used by body activity. Weight does not increase if the amount of caloric intake is balanced with the calories used by the body. While the way to lose weight is to consume fewer calories or increase physical activity to burn more calories.
Set Goals Clearly
Fixing the food menu and self-discipline is the key to weight loss. Let’s learn the ideal way to lose weight.
The first step is to create a weight loss plan with a realistic time span. For example, you target to lose 4 kg for 1-2 months. After successfully reaching the target, then make the next target.
Then, start creating a plan of action against the plan. For example, you can begin to reduce the habit of eating a sweet cake. If usually the type of food is consumed every day, then change it only to two times per week. Start by creating three action plan changes. If it’s already reached, you can add it with some more changes. The point is to make healthier changes that you can apply for onward, and not just for the time being.
Also Read: Lifestyle causes of infertility
The next step is to pay attention to every food you consume. If necessary, you can write them in a journal. Write down everything you eat and drink for a week. You can more easily find out whenever you overeat or consume more snacks than usual. Consulting with a nutritionist or doctor will also be easier by using the notebook.
Eat Meal Time and Choose Food with Balanced Nutrition
Eat regularly and do not skip meals, such as breakfast, it is very important when losing weight. Irregular eating patterns will make you more hungry and tend to overeat. One way to lose weight is to eat some of the following foods:
- Various fruits and vegetables at least 5 servings a day, or ideally 7-9 servings. You can make it as a snack between meals. Fruit is a healthy snack for you.
- Food sources of carbohydrates, such as bread, rice, cereals, potatoes, and pasta as much as one-third of the portion of the meal. The best source of carbohydrates is food made from whole grains.
- Choose a low-fat protein source, such as fish. Eat fish 2-3 times a week. Some types of fish that you can choose include salmon, tuna, tuna, and fish mackerel. Other food sources of protein are eggs, poultry, low-fat dairy products, lean meats, and nuts.
Also Read: Fitness Inspiration from Nature
Instead, there are several types of foods that you need to limit during weight loss:
- Meats with fat, cheese, butter, milk, and fried foods. Choose those that have lower calorie content, such as chicken breast meat or low-fat milk.
- Fried food. We recommend that you select foods that are processed by steaming, boiling, or baking.
- Salty food or extra salt on food.
- Chocolate, biscuits, cakes, and other sweet foods and drinks.
- High-fat foods, such as fast food.
Moves More On
Increasing physical activity with exercise routine becomes one of the things that need to be done in the process of weight loss. This is an important way to lose weight. As for the type of sport and the time it takes to exercise depends on your age and physical condition.
Also Read: 5 Wrong Ways to Diet You Might Do
To lose weight, at least you have to keep actively burning calories. For those of you who are overweight, you can try some of the following sports for at least 30 minutes per day:
- Water aerobics can burn calories as much as 160 calories.
- The road is fast and uphill, burning at least 250 calories.
- Play with children, about 160 calories.
- Swimming, burn 400 calories.
If you have a special health condition, you should consult your doctor before starting exercising. Ask the best advice for the type and time portion that’s right for you.
What is the Ideal Weight Loss every Sunday?
Getting fast results when losing weight is the hope of many people, but it is not recommended because of the risk of causing health problems.
Safe weight loss, which is about 0.5 kg to 1 kg per week. Try not to exceed that range on a weekly basis.
Some health risks to weight loss are too excessive and fast, among others, fatigue, feeling unwell, experiencing malnutrition, and the emergence of gallstones.
How to Maintain Weight After Successfully Lowered It?
Generally, maintaining weight after successfully lowering it is not an easy matter. And sometimes, some people often gain weight back when it has been hard to lose it.
Here are some ways to maintain ideal body weight after successfully lowering it, namely:
- Keep exercising regularly: Exercise is a very important way to keep your weight stable. At least, exercise regularly for 30 minutes every day of the week.
- Try not to leave breakfast Morning: breakfast is an important factor to maintain weight. A healthy breakfast can help you avoid overeating during the day.
- Change your lifestyle: By applying a healthy lifestyle, your body weight will be more controlled and the body becomes healthier of course. If your weight has gone down, do not go back to the previous lifestyle that can make weight rise again.
The weight loss plan is very important based on strong motivation. Lose weight can increase body vitality while reducing the risk of disease, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, relieve pain, and improve movement ability in osteoarthritis patients.
The ideal way to lose weight is not to pursue quick and drastic results. For best results, apply a healthy, gradual but consistent way to lose weight. Begin to change your diet to be healthier and increase physical activity by exercising. If you find it difficult, you can consult a doctor to find a way to lose weight that works for you.